Quilt along the outside to create: Pointed arches in borders, Overlapping arcs or rotate to quilt complex looking motifs.
Work along the inside of the tool to create: A leafy allover design, Leaves in a row for thinner borders or rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks. By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
* Creative Grids Grip to ensure the tool doesn’t slip while quilting.
* Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colours.
* Palm-sized tool allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
* Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
* Works for longarm as well as home sewing machines.
Click here to visit YouTube to view a video demonstration.
- Stock Status: In Stock